To tell the truth, I don’t feel like this week went so hot. I was very tempted to just skip this check-in BUT that’s not what this is about, right? There are good weeks and bad weeks. So let’s see.
1. Stop putting myself down. Treat me like I would want others to treat Lucy. This has been going well.
2. Eat something green every day. Check!
3. Eat 2 servings of fruit every day. Check!
4. Completely cut out dairy. Check!
5. Get back on my bike. Not yet.
6. Do something only for me 1 hour each week. Not so much.
7. Do something with Shaun that doesn’t include me sitting on the computer and him on the XBox or us watching TV for 1 hour each week. Not just the 2 of us this week.
8. Dress nicely, including putting on make-up, at least 3 times a week. Check!
9. Clean out Lucy’s drawers. Nope.
10. Clean out and organize the filing cabinet. Nope.
11. Complete Lucy’s birth book. Nope.
12. Become a faster walker. If you can speed train for running, you can sure as hell do it for walking. I went on 2 walks this weekend and both were markedly faster.
13. Send out thank you notes in a more timely fashion and to everyone that deserves one. I’m caught up to Christmas now. I need to get my Christmas ones out and then I’ll be golden. Yes I had some from before Christmas.
14. Feed myself healthy food and exercise, trust myself. I could have done better this week.
15. Save my personal money for a new wardrobe. The phone kind of derailed this one. I’m down to about $300. Not bad-not great.
16. Be on top of my budget and update Quicken every 2 weeks. I need to do this by tomorrow.
17. Severely limit my computer and phone time when I’m with Lucy. On weekdays, I should never use them when she’s awake and on weekends, I should use them sparingly when she’s awake. Check!
18. Get the bird out 4 times a week. Twice this week.
19. To appease my husband, never let the gas tank get below 1/2 a tank. Check!
20. Improve on my photography. Still working on it.
And, the original 10 in 2010:
1. Take time out every day to simply enjoy my daughter. Check!
2. Try not to look too far forward or lament the past. Check!
3. Drink more water-at least 70 ounces per day. Check!
4. Use my juicer A LOT. I only used it twice this week, I’d like to step that up this week.
5. Go to the gym more often than not. Check!
6. Eat healthfully-don’t put anything in my mouth that I wouldn’t feed Lucy. This one is so similar to 14 from above now that I’m changing it to: Floss EVERY day.
8. Run to the top of Waterdog Lake Road, while pushing Lucy, without stopping and back. Check! Walked it today-nice and fast.
9. Post at least 365 times in 2010. I can post 3 times a day or skip a day but I want my average to be 1 post per day. Working on it.
10. Fold my laundry by Sunday night. Big fail. I did 2 weeks worth of laundry today 🙁
How’s it going for you? We’re at the end of January now, are your resolutions sticking with you?