I’m back but now family is visiting. We had an EPIC trip that I’ll talk more about later. Not surprisingly, my additions are pretty much all related to our trip.
1. Write a book
2. Own an actual house with a yard (NOT a condo!)
3. Get to 20% body fat
4. Bike Tour
5. Be totally debt free!
6. Tour Hawaii in a VW Vanagon
7. Visit France, Italy, and Spain
8. Have a real summer vacation-no working summer school!
9. Visit ALL of America’s National Parks (I’ve hit 9 of the 58)
10. Work a summer in Yellowstone.
11. See a moose!
12. See Yellowstone in the winter.
13. Visit all 50 States (I’m up to 15-ha!)
14. Ride in a hot air balloon.
Shaun declared something on his ANTI-Bucket List (meaning he NEVER EVER wants to do it)-touring Yellowstone on a motorcycle. He says it would be all around miserable. Since I have NO desire to ride a motorcycle EVER, I’ll have to agree with him