1. Stop putting myself down. Treat me like I would want others to treat Lucy. I was doing great at this and then lately I’ve been slipping up. This needs to go on the top of my priority list NOW.
2. Eat something green every day. Check!
3. Eat 2 servings of fruit every day. Check!
4. Completely cut out dairy. Check!
5. Get back on my bike. Rain, Rain, GO AWAY. Cold and wind too.
6. Do something only for me 1 hour each week. Check! Girls lunch today.
7. Do something with Shaun that doesn’t include me sitting on the computer and him on the XBox or us watching TV for 1 hour each week. Check!
8. Dress nicely, including putting on make-up, at least 3 times a week. Check!
9. Clean out Lucy’s drawers. This will be happening very soon.
10. Clean out and organize the filing cabinet. This too will be happening very soon.
11. Complete Lucy’s birth book. Have some more to do.
12. Become a faster walker. If you can speed train for running, you can sure as hell do it for walking. Check!
13. Send out thank you notes in a more timely fashion and to everyone that deserves one. Fail. I start over on this one. I may send out emails this week for Christmas. I’m tired of feeling guilt over it.
14. Feed myself healthy food and exercise, trust myself. Exercise needs to become a priority. Healthy eating is going very well.
15. Save my personal money for a new wardrobe. Check! Up to over $600
16. Be on top of my budget and update Quicken every 2 weeks. Check!
17. Severely limit my computer and phone time when I’m with Lucy. On weekdays, I should never use them when she’s awake and on weekends, I should use them sparingly when she’s awake. Check!
18. Get the bird out 4 times a week. I suck at this. I’m getting her out tonight. I wish Shaun could get her out-we’d be much better at this. She tried to bite his head off though 🙁
19. To appease my husband, never let the gas tank get below 1/2 a tank. Check!
20. Improve on my photography. Working on it.
And, the original 10 in 2010:
1. Take time out every day to simply enjoy my daughter. Check!
2. Try not to look too far forward or lament the past. Check!
3. Drink more water-at least 80 ounces per day. Check!
4. Use my juicer A LOT. I think it gets to make a return in a month!
5. Go to the gym more often than not. Grrr…going tomorrow.
6. Floss EVERY day. Check!
8. Run to the top of Waterdog Lake Road, while pushing Lucy, without stopping and back. Check!
9. Post at least 365 times in 2010. I can post 3 times a day or skip a day but I want my average to be 1 post per day. Working on it.
10. Fold my laundry by Sunday night. This is hit and miss.
I’m a work in progress that’s for sure!!!