Let’s see how this week went.
1. Stop putting myself down. Treat me like I would want others to treat Lucy. I did REALLY well at this this week-YAY!
2. Eat something green every day. Check!
3. Eat 2 servings of fruit every day. Check!
4. Completely cut out dairy. Check!
5. Get back on my bike. When the rain is gone, this is ON. I did get on the spin bike twice.
6. Do something only for me 1 hour each week. Check! I took a nice long bath last night AND on Monday night. AHHH.
7. Do something with Shaun that doesn’t include me sitting on the computer and him on the XBox or us watching TV for 1 hour each week. Check! We watched Julie and Julia together.
8. Dress nicely, including putting on make-up, at least 3 times a week. Check!
9. Clean out Lucy’s drawers. Not yet.
10. Clean out and organize the filing cabinet. No more progress made yet.
11. Complete Lucy’s birth book. Not yet.
12. Become a faster walker. If you can speed train for running, you can sure as hell do it for walking. Actively working on this.
13. Send out thank you notes in a more timely fashion and to everyone that deserves one. I am completely failing at this one. This week is a new week!
14. Feed myself healthy food and exercise, trust myself. Check!
15. Save my personal money for a new wardrobe. I spent money on myself this week BUT it was towards new clothes-YAY!
16. Be on top of my budget and update Quicken every 2 weeks. Check!
17. Severely limit my computer and phone time when I’m with Lucy. On weekdays, I should never use them when she’s awake and on weekends, I should use them sparingly when she’s awake. Check!
18. Get the bird out 4 times a week. 2 this week.
19. To appease my husband, never let the gas tank get below 1/2 a tank. Check!
20. Improve on my photography. Working on it.
And, the original 10 in 2010:
1. Take time out every day to simply enjoy my daughter. Check!
2. Try not to look too far forward or lament the past. Enjoy NOW. Check, although I caught myself fantasizing about the future this week 😉
3. Drink more water-at least 70 ounces per day. Check!
4. Use my juicer A LOT. Check!
5. Go to the gym more often than not. Check! 4 times this week plus a run outside!
6. Eat healthfully-don’t put anything in my mouth that I wouldn’t feed Lucy. Check!
8. Run to the top of Waterdog Lake Road, while pushing Lucy, without stopping and back. Check! OMG I did this TODAY!!!! I thought this would take MUCH longer to accomplish.
9. Post at least 365 times in 2010. I can post 3 times a day or skip a day but I want my average to be 1 post per day. Getting there!
10. Fold my laundry by Sunday night. Check!
I need to work on thank you notes and getting the bird out this week. Otherwise, I’d say that last week was a success!
How are your goals going?